Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1) Where did you meet? His sister (Jana) set us up.
2) How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3) How long have you been married? 5 years today!
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes and smile
5) What is your favorite quality of his? His ability to make me laugh.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Honey
7) What is his favorite food? He loves Papa Murphy's pizza.
8) What is his favorite sport? Basketball
9) When and where was your first kiss? I don't remember when but it took place in his parents driveway before I went home.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything that we are doing at the time.
11) Do you have any children? Two wonderful little boys.
12) Does he have a hidden talent? I don't think so.
13) How old is he? 31
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did
15) What is his favorite type of music? He enjoys all kinds no favorites!
16) What do you admire most about him? His ability to work so hard to support our family and his testimony.
17) Do you think he will read this? Maybe?
I am so lucky that I have the wonderful opportunity to be with him forever. I love him so much and I am thankful for all that he does for me and my boys.
I now tag Amanda, Patience, and Leslie. Have fun. I know I enjoyed thinking and talking about my husband for a change.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Jaxon is the lion, Blake is a boxer, Tyler is Superman, and Adam is a pirate. Oh yeah I can't forget Jana who is a banana, and my brother Ryan is Indiana Jones (sorry I cut off you head)
The kids after the trunk or treat wishing they could eat every piece of candy right then and there.
Jaxon the not so scary lion!