Monday, July 6, 2009

Yes we are still alive!!

Wow! I haven't posted for a long time! Not much as changed around here except the heat and my growing stomach! I am now 32 weeks and I am hoping I can make through the rest of my pregnancy in the heat.

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. We spent the weekend at my in-laws to limit our time driving to and from softball games. Our weekend consisted of softball, boating, eating snow cones and yummy treats, watching the Perry parade, playing some games with the boys, watching the fireworks, and sleeping of course! I only had my camera on the 4th which I am sad about because of all the fun we had!

This is how Jaxon felt most of the 4th. He had a long weekend with not enough sleep, apparently he likes his routine!

Every year my mom gets the kids matching shirts for the 4th, but we usually forget to get a picture of them. We got one this year but this is about the best we could do with 6 kids.

Some of the Jacobsen cousins waiting for the parade to start.

Jaxon being his mellow self watching the parade with grandpa.

Tyler and Jason collecting candy.

The Eddington cousins (minus Jaxon) at the fireworks. Sorry dad this is the only picture I got.

Tyler loves flags so of course he loves the 4th of July. We hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July also!

2 comments:

Leavitt's said...

about time you updated!! You look so cute in the picture with all the grandkids!!!

Jana said...

We had a fabulous time, love getting together that much in the same week!!! At least you had your camera for a day, I forgot mine everytime!! :)