Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hill Air Force Museum

Today we went to the Hill Air Force Museum. It was so fun, and I loved the fact that it is free. I seriously debated going because I can only walk for so long without needing a break, but I am so glad we went. My boys had so much fun, and I had fun watching their excited faces.

Tyler cheesing it for the camera.

Some of our friends that went with us. For those of you who don't know I am almost 38 weeks and will have my baby on the 21 unless he decides to come before that. This is the only picture you will probably see of me pregnant.

Tyler and Jaxon flying the airplane.

They have a fun little learning area where kids can go and play. Jaxon loved to play with the airplanes.

4 comments:

Leavitt's said...

WOW the 21st!! That is exciting news!!

Jess said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to go there one of these days. I am so excited to see pictures of your new little one. The 21st isn't far away. Good luck with everything!

Debbie said...

It was such a fun day Michelle! It was great to visit and the kids obviously had a blast!

Natalie said...

Fun! We've driven past that museum so many times and have never been able to stop. We'll go someday. And good luck with the last few weeks! They are the slowest for sure.