Friday, December 18, 2009

More December!

Gingerbread house decorating.
The boys ate more candy than they put on it!! They had so much fun!!

Look at that concentration!

The finished product!

We let them eat it right away!!
Yes, that is the whole roof of the house!

Next my sister got married on the 16th, and this is our attempt at getting 7 kids to look at the camera.

I had to put this one in because I love my nieces face, so silly and cute!

My beautiful sister Heidi, sorry she isn't looking at the camera, but I love all the boys with their muscles!!


For the Jacobsen family party we went to This is the Place Heritage Park in Salt Lake, to see Father Christmas. The boys loved the train ride, seeing Santa, and the reindeer. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, too much trying to keep track of Tyler and Jaxon in the dark. It was a lot of fun to be with family and experience something new.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures! Thanks for posting them! What adorable kidlets!! ALL of them!

Laurel C. said...

What a fun mom you are to let your kids eat the gingerbread house right after you make it! Last year ours sat on display all month, and then we ate dusty M&Ms from it in January. Not as good.

I'm jealous that you made it to This is the Place Heritage Park. I wanted to go there last year but chickened out from the cold. Looks like it was fun!

More pictures of Heidi's wedding, please!!

Megan J. Dawson said...

The boys look so cute while making the gingerbread house. Jaxon is really concentrating!