Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas thru New Years!

We had such a good Christmas!! It is so much fun now that my kids are getting older and are loving it. We had many family get togethers and parties, they kept us busy but we wouldn't have had it any other way.
The grandkids at my mom's on Christmas eve in their new pjs.

The gifts left by Santa!



I also was so excited because I got to spend an evening with Amy and Cami. We have been friends since Elemetary school. I was amazed that we were able to because Amy lives in Texas and Cami lives in Montana. It is rare that all three of us get to be together at the same time. It was fun to remember the old days!

Bowling on New Years Day with the Jacobsen's!

Waiting for that ball to hit the pins!!


The boys waiting for their turn to go again. They only stayed like this for about 3-4 frames.

1 comment:

Rach Wood said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I love seeing little kids bowl with those ball dropper things, it is so cute. I just wanted to thank you for sending those pictures and to let you know that I only got 4 families of pictures so I haven't made the book yet, I'm pushing for mother's day now! :)