Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Projects and Food

I got this dresser from my mom's house, it was my grandmas, then my moms and then me and my sister used it. I thought that it would be a good project for me to do. It was a lot of fun, and I am so happy with how it turned out!
This is how it looked before.

And after.

This is Tyler's creation, yes those are stickers holding it together. I don't like him to use are tape because he wastes it, but he figured out that he can use stickers. Such a smart boy!!!

Also, this week Brycen started eating rice cereal, and he has loved it from the first day I gave it to him!

5 comments:

James and Heidi Dryden said...

That turned out great! And I love Tyler's dimples!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Your dresser turned out so nice! Did you spray paint of use a paint brush?

Michelle and Jason said...

I used a paint brush.

Jana said...

The dresser looks awesome and great creation by Tyler man and I knew little Brycen would love, love, love his cereal!!! :)

Karly and Nick said...

The dresser does look fabulous! I have one I need to paint too!