Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best Buds!

My boys have been the best of freinds lately, and I love it. Yes, they do have their issues but what child doesn't. It is nice because the can keep each other company when I am taking care of Brycen. Like today it took me ONE hour to get Brycen to take his nap! They stayed down stairs and played nicely together. It is just fun to watch them together. Jaxon always is doing everything exactly like Tyler!
This is how I found them after my shower one day. So cute!

When I was done feeding Brycen, they wanted to keep him happy.

Cute, silly boys!!

4 comments:

James and Heidi Dryden said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Jess said...

They are all so adorable Michelle. I love their cute little faces and when they get along so well it really does just make your heart melt.

Tara said...

SO cute! Must be in the genes! =)

Karly and Nick said...

Lukas and Slade are really good buddies now too! I love it! Isn't it so cute to see the older one help the younger? And Slade wants to be just like Lukas! These boys remind me of mine! Boys are so fun..but I'm biased!