Monday, April 26, 2010

Jaxon is 3!!!

He got a camera, and he kept going up to everyone saying,"Cheese" Then he would keep saying it until that person said it then he would take the picture. So cute!! But now prying it out of his hands isn't so much fun!

He got a jump-o-lene


Cute Jaxon!!!

Jaxon telling everyone how to catch a ball with the mitt.

Poor Jaxon kept getting pushed farther and farther back!

My attempt at a birthday cake! It was fun and easy.

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Mom and Camera said...

What a fun birthday!! Love the cake--impressive!

Tara said...

Oh I can't believe he's THREE! Wow! Great job with the cake! I can't even dream about being that creative. Quite the talent, chica!

Karly and Nick said...

So cute! I love that jump thing...and the cake is so cute! I may need to steal the idea for Slade's birthday in June...he loves baseball right now!