Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This past Sunday my wonderful husband has been given the opportunity to serve our Heavenly Father as the 2nd counselor in the bishopric. I am grateful for this chance we both have to serve him and to learn and grow through this calling. I am so grateful for our ward and the wonderful support they are and will be to us. I am also sooo grateful for our families and the support they are to us. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. I know that this calling will be a sacrifice for our family but I know that this calling was given to Jason by our Heavenly Father. I know that if I put my faith and trust in Heavenly Father I can do those things that he wants me to do.

My handsome boys before church on Sunday. I am so lucky to have all of them in my life!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Michelle, I know he's going to be amazing & that you are the perfect person to support him in this. Just remember, the sacrifices we make in this life offer us an eternity together!

Tara said...

Oh Michelle, I know he's going to be amazing & that you are the perfect person to support him in this. Just remember, the sacrifices we make in this life offer us an eternity together!

Tara said...

Ok, so I don't know why that posted twice but if I try to delete one it wants to delete both. So you just get to hear it TWICE! ;)

Michelle and Jason said...

That is just great, I needed to read it twice!