Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bowling with the Kids!

We promised the boys we would go bowling when Tyler was out of school and dad was home from work. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to because Jaxon was sick the week before Christmas, and I got sick the week after. Finally on Thursday I felt good enough to go. We had a lot of fun even though, Tyler beat all of us!


Brycen wondering if he can pick up the ball!

He sure tried, but didn't quite make it.
*just is case you were wondering there are a lot more posts below about all of our December comings and goings.

1 comment:

Tara said...

GREAT posts! I love all the pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas & I'm happy you are feeling better. I can't believe you had strep for the FIRST time!

btw... Cutest boys ever in their little matching ties!