Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random

One day Brycen disappeared upstairs when Tyler was there for time-out. I knew he was probably sitting on Tyler's bed, because he had just learned how to climb up on it. Well Tyler came down but Brycen didn't, I didn't go and check right away because he wasn't crying or banything. Well when I went up there, this is what I found. So cute!!!! To bad he only slept for an hour, we are definetly ready to put him in a big boy bed!

This boys were watching a show, and Brycen went over and sat himself right in between his brothers, so of course I had to take a picture! Look at that they are all smiling.

This picture was taken about 2 seconds later! It must be a good show!

*I also posted about 3 more posts!

2 comments:

Rach Wood said...

That is so funny he just fell asleep all by himself!...Wish I could come to the shower tomorrow but I'll be in Bear Lake. Wish her luck for me (I think Melanie gave our gift to Jana)

Rach Wood said...

PS they look like they are ready to go swimming at Great Uncle Mel's in their matching summer attire... And amazing job on their cakes!