Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chloe Jolene

Chloe Jolene Jacobsen
November 17, 2011
8 lbs. 12 oz
22 inches
12:57 pm
She loves to stick out her tongue, this was taken in the first hour after she was born.
The proud big brothers!!
Daddy's girl
Home!!!!

We are so happy to have her here!! She is so sweet and content. The labor and delivery could not have gone smoother, if anything it was probably my easiest delivery. She only lost 2 oz. in the hospital so that shows you that she came out knowing what to do. She is such a good eater!! I can't believe how much hair she has, it was a surprise, my boys didn't have anything close to this amount. She has dimples just like her big brother Tyler. We love her so much!!!! She has definitely been worth the wait. It has been nice and calm at our house because my parents have kept the boys until today and we have been home since Friday. So the chaos is about to begin but I am looking forward to it, because I miss my boys!!

9 comments:

Jana Eddington said...

Oh Michelle, she is so adorable!! Thanks for letting me snuggle her!! Welcome to our family little Chloe!!! We love you!! :)

The Brown's said...

She is so cute!!!! I am so glad labor went well for you. You deserved that after a sick pregnancy. Hope all continues to go well and that the boys are super sweet :)

Laurel C. said...

I love her middle name. And I love the "big brother" shirts. Where did you find those? Very cute.

Congratulations to you all! Such a beautiful baby girl.

jamatukk said...

She's a doll! So glad your home and she is here safe and sound. Your shirts look awesome on those boys. Enjoy snuggling with that new baby girl. Congrats! the Millers

MandaJ said...

she is beautiful. Congratulations. can't wait to come hold her...

Megan J. Dawson said...

What a beautiful little girl! I bet you're loving pink and purple after three boys! The boys look so cute in their shirts.

Kati said...

I love her hair! She sure is cute:) I also love those shirts the boys have on!

Julie said...

Do excited to see pictures of this beautiful girl. Can't wait to hold her. Love you

Rach Wood said...

She is perfect! Congratulations and the boys shirts are darling!