Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chloe's blessing day!!

Today we blessed Chloe, what a wonderful day it was surrounded by family! I am so grateful for a husband who honors his priesthood, so we can have this experiences with our family!! Here are our best attempts at some family pictures!

Ha ha Jaxon is so funny!!



My parents!

4 generations
Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Redd

4 generations

Great-Grandma Eddington (this is her 53rd great-grandchild)

I am sad that we did not get any pictures with Jason's parents! We are so grateful for the wonderful support of our family!! Thank you all for coming!

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

I love the four-generation pictures! How special those will be to Chloe one day.

Grandma has 53 great-grandchildren? Holy smoley!!

Natalie said...

That is amazing that you were able to get two 4-generation shots. I'm so happy for you and your new little GIRL! :)