Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Projects, mischief, and 3 months

Tyler had to read a non-fiction book and do a project on it!! He was so proud of it, and we loved that he learned a lot while doing it. His teacher liked it so much that they recorded him talking about it and it will be on the morning announcements for everyone to see. He was so excited when he got in the car after he did it. We are so proud of how much Tyler is learning and how well he is doing at school. I love hearing how much his teachers love him!
Brycen disappeared one day while I was feeding Chloe, and this is what I found!! He thought he was so funny!! Little stinker!!


Chloe is now 3 months and the poor thing has her first cold. She looks misrable, but she has not cared at all. She is so content!!


I tried to get some cute pictures of her, and this is all she would do. She loves her hands!!


Love that she and Tyler have the same dimples!!!


P.S I know I did not get any pictures of Jaxon but there will be some soon. He loves his little sister so much and does a really cute thing with her that I need to get on camera.

1 comment:

Megan J. Dawson said...

Your kids are seriously so cute! Can't believe Chloe is so old already