Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Jaxon!!

What a fun day we had with Jaxon!! I can't believe he is already 5. Just in the last month or so Jason and I have noticed how much he has grown up. He loves to carry around little toys with him and collect little things.  Everyone sure knows him because he got a lot of fun little toys to play with. Thanks everyone who came and showed Jaxon their love!! Before his party Jason and I took him to dinner, he chose Red Robin.   He was so excited to be the only one and have all of our attention.  He had a grin on his face the whole time. He chose "faghetti" and loved it, but was ready to get back for his party! We kept it simple, we opened presents and had cake and ice cream!
My very talented friend made his "race car" cake!
He loved it!
I am surprised I got a picture without all the kids around him!!
Blowing out the candles!! I love those cheeks!!



One year

2

 3, this picture cracks me up because Brycen was soooo chubby!!!
4
 My very big 5 year old.

We love you so much Jaxon and we are so happy that you are a part of our family!!

No comments: