Saturday, July 26, 2008

Swimming




So I decided I am a slacker mom. My kids don't ever get to go swimming, this year was the first time Jaxon ever got in a pool and he is 15 months old. On the 24th we went to Jason's uncle's house to swim in his pool. His family does this every year. We had a lot of fun. Jaxon absolutely loved every minute of it, but with Tyler we had to coax him in. The only way we could get him is was in Jaxon's float toy. He was fine and loved it once he was in there. I now know I need go swimming with them more to get them more used to the water, so they can feel safe and confident in the water. I had to put separete pictures of them because as you all may know that it is very difficult to get everyone smiling at once, and because I love their smiles.



4 comments:

Tara said...

What a cute family! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with what's going on with you guys!

Natalie said...

Oh, I could use a swim with the kids right about now. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Stephanie said...

Taking two small kids swimming is no easy task. You aren't a slacker mom, just not enough arms.

James and Heidi Dryden said...

Ah! Who succumed to doing the faux hawk?! That's my thing. I haven't done it to Jaxon yet... Looking good!