Friday, August 8, 2008

My boys and their cousins

Well it is that time again when my dad, brothers, and Heidi set off on their backpacking adventure in the Windriver Mountains. While they were gone my mom, Jana, Karen, and I decided to have a barbeque and let the kids swim and play in my mom's backyard. We always have a fun time there. So here are a few of the fun moments we had without husbands or dads.


I thought it was so cute that Blake, Tyler, and Adam all sat down with books on Grandma's couch.

Blake, Tyler, Spencer, and Adam playing together in the swimming pool. Which was really weird for that night because Adam and Spencer were being teases so everytime Tyler or Blake wanted in they would splash them. So it was good to see them all playing nice together.
Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa have a huge backyard with lots of room to run around and ride bikes. Spencer is on the bike and Blake and Jaxon are in the wagon. Jaxon never wanted to get out he just sat there and wanted someone to pull him around.
He loved it!
Tyler and Blake were just having fun laying and climbing all around the edges of the pool.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I can imagine the grass that was left in that kiddie pool that night...and who knows what else :}

Looked like fun!!!

Michelle and Jason said...

You are right it was discusting, but they had so much fun.