Monday, August 18, 2008

Potty Training and Fun

Today was a fun and interesting day. First off I am sorry I am talking about potty training but I have to tell you all a funny story. At the end of June we started potty training Tyler and things have been going really well except we have not been able to get him to poop on the potty. Today I told myself that I would get him to do it so first attempt today I had him sitting on it with one of those seats that sit on top of the toilet. He got off the toilet to come and tell me that he couldn't go and he must of taken the seat off, and I told him to go and try again. Next thing I hear is crying so I go and check and he had fallen in the toilet bent in half. I wish I couldn't have grabbed my camera but I think he would have been extremely mad at me. I am still laughing about it right now. Thankfully a little bit later he was willing to try again and he did it. I was so proud of him and he was so proud of himself you could see it in his face. I can't believe how big he is getting, time has gone by to fast.

Later today we were just having fun playing with the boys on the floor and I got out the camera. So here is some video of them playing. Jaxon is all boy he loves climb on everything, loves to play with balls and cars. He will get down on his tummy and drive the cars around on the floor in front of him. Tyler was never like that with toys. Tyler loves to jump, run and do somersaults. Tyler's shirt is not on because it got wet when he fell in the toilet.




6 comments:

James and Heidi Dryden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James and Heidi Dryden said...

Oops, I don't really know what happened there. Anyway, my little nephews are the cutest! I'll miss seeing them as often.

Natalie said...

You've got to love watching kids playing. Tyler has great stamina. How many somersaults was that? :)

Michelle and Jason said...

I don't know but even after the camera was off he kept doing them.

Tara said...

ALL boys!! I love it! My Tyler is the same way! Girls REALLY ARE different!!!

Amy said...

I am so glad you found us. It is nice to see what everyone is up to . What cute little boys! I admire you, potty training is about the worst part of being a parent!! I'm just not very good at it. Hope you are all doing well!