Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Marshmellows and Love!

These pictures are just some of the fun times I have caught on camera in the last few days.


These are my little marshmellows playing in the snow. You gotta love how neither of them are actually looking at the camera.


Jaxon loves his Curious George monkey, everytime the show is on he goes and grabs it and snuggles it through the whole show. Tyler does it too, because Jaxon does.

I still can't believe I got this smile on camera because usually he is saying "cheese" which means the smile is usually cheesy.

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

I'm glad to see that you guys watch Curious George! He made our list too! :) Dang that Dora though.

Cute pictures!

Jana said...

yay, as always so dang cute!! We love curious george too!!! :)

Erin said...

Cute cute kids! I love the monkey.

And just so you know I've tagged you.

Erin P.