Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas comings and goings!

We had such a wonderful holiday season. Here are just a few of the fun things we got to do. We hope each of you also had a wonderful Christmas.


Tyler at the Jacobsen family Christmas party.


My nephew Adam loves Jaxon, he was so thrilled that I took this picture.


Some of Tyler and Jaxon's cousins.

Christmas Eve at my parents watching The Polar Express with the boys.

I forgot to take pictures with this camera Christmas morning, so I took this one with their presents.
Christmas morning playing in the snow at my parents.
Blake, Jaxon, and Spencer laying on the pillows great-grandma Eddington made for them at the Eddington family Christmas party.
This is my niece Evalyn, my sister-in-law claims she hasn't been able to get her smile on camera, but I got one.

New Year's Eve we went bowling with the Jacobsen's. Tyler had so much fun.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Yay, I know it was all so much fun!! I have some very cute nephews!! I love them and wish they lived a lot closer!! :)