Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 month and smiling!

I can't believe it has already been a month since we brought Brycen home. He is such a good baby, and is growing and changing everyday.

I was so excited that I got these pictures this morning. I love when they start smiling at you.

More smiling!

This is how I found them when I got home with Tyler from picking up some pizza.

I thought it would be fun to throw in pictures of Tyler and Jaxon when they started to smile. This one is Tyler.

This one is Jaxon. Who do you think Brycen looks like?

10 comments:

Jana said...

Very cute and I say he is a good mix between the two. I love that little baby and those two crazy's as well!!! :)

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I think he is the perfect mix of the two. I also noticed that Tyler and Jaxon are wearing the same onesie in those pics. So you totally should take one of Brycen in that onesie. I have that onesie as well. It's one of my very favorites!

MandaJ said...

I see more Jaxon in him. So cute.

Tara said...

He's totally a mix of them BOTH! How adorable is he!?!?

Stephanie said...

I always loved the smiling stage. It seems that until then babies just take and take and take. But, once they start smiling, it's like they can give back a little.

I'm not very good at knowing who babies look like, but if I had to vote, I'd say he looks like Jaxon.

Mom and Camera said...

My vote is definitely Jaxon. Cute little smiling baby!!

Patience said...

I think Jaxon for sure...very cute!

Leavitt's said...

My vote is for Jaxon. It is so fun to look at older pictures, I saw the one of Tyler and thought man he still looks the same. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE

Natalie said...

He looks more like Jaxon. They are all so cute!

Raab Family said...

Cute pics of your boys. It's so fun when they smile. Your heart just melts.