Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tyler's 1st Day of Preschool!!

Tyler was so excited all day long, and hated the fact that he had to wait until after lunch. I can't believe he is ready to be in preschool, and that he will be in Kindergarten next year. Time has gone by so fast. I am so glad that he gets to go, and I love that fact that it is right here in our neighborhood. I just hope that he loves it and that he will get along with the other kids and listens to his teacher. I love him so much!!

Silly boys

4 comments:

Jana said...

Very cute, and I know it is crazy that we have school boys!!! How did he like it?

Tara said...

What a cutie...both of 'em! My Tyler has that same backpack... Children's Place, huh? Love it!

Karly and Nick said...

What cute brothers! Whose preschool is he going to? I am sure he will love it!

Raab Family said...

Your boys are so cute. I'm sure the first day of school was hard. Brycen is so cute. What a fun bunch you guys are!!