Monday, October 12, 2009

Brycen's Blessing

We had a wonderful day on Sunday, with family while we blessed Brycen. I am so thankful for Jason, I am thankful that he honors his priesthood to bless our boys and so we can have it in our home. I am so thankful for our family who came and supported us. We love all of you!!

Sorry not the greatest pictures, but what can you do when your kids want to go and play with their cousins.




My sister in law and her daughter.

My cute sister with her fiance James.

Grandpa Jacobsen, Grandpa Eddington, Keith, Jayden, Jason, Grandma Jacobsen, and Jana.

My brother Cory, my cousin Keith, and my brother Ryan.

My cousin Keith's fiance Jodi, Grandma Eddington, Great-Grandma Redd, and Great-Grandpa Redd.

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

Hey! How did Keith and Jodi get there? That's a fun appearance on your blog.

What a great day. Don't you just love family days like that? They are my favorite. What a great family!

Michelle and Jason said...

They were in Utah, and wanted an early church to go to. Since our church was at 9 they came to ours, and we enjoyed their company.

Tara said...

Yeah, I guess they stayed at my parents house Friday night, too! Crazy, huh?

Great photos! You have such cute boys!!