Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins!

Tyler had his first field trip last week out to a pumpkin patch. I was lucky enough to go with him. We got to go on a hay ride out to the patch to pick our pumpkins. They also had slides, animals, and a fun bouncy house. It was a lot of fun to spend time with just Tyler.

Tyler with his pumpkin.
Tyler and Mom on the trailer waiting to leave.

Tyler just had to paint them that day, so after naps we pulled out the paints. Jaxon loved posing for the camera.

I love Tyler's concentration!

I just had to snap this one. I love my boys eyes!!

And of course, here is a picture of the 3 cutest boys ever!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

They ARE so cute!!

Jess said...

You do have some pretty cute boys :) I love that last picture. I love fall and pumpkins. Glad you went to the pumpkin patch. I am sure they LOVED the painting part :)