Friday, May 28, 2010

Rub a dub dub

I think this picture says it all!!

This little boy is now 9 months!!

I love the chubby legs!!!

He is always smiling I love it!!
Brycen's 9 month stats are:
28.54 inches (60%)
22 lbs (73%)
*As you can see he loves to stand up and walk along any furniture he can.
*He loves to eat (I think that is quite obvious)
*He can clap his hands
*He can crawl
*He loves to crawl around with toys hanging out of his mouth
*He sleeps from 8:00 until 7-8 in the morning plus, he takes 2 naps a day that average at least 4 hours.
*He loves his brothers most of the time
*He loves to babble and talk
*He loves to play with cars and balls
He is getting so big and so fun we love him so much!!

3 comments:

Heidi Dryden said...

Haha! Denim diapers! :)

Jana said...

So cute!!! Gotta love the boys!! I do hate how fast they grow up, although it is fun to see each new stage! Heidi are you going to buy the denim diapers for Sophie??? I think you should! LOL :)

Jess said...

He really always is smiling. What a cutie. I am sure he is so much fun!