Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Zoo!!!

A couple of weeks ago my sister in law and I decided to take all 5 of our boys to the zoo without our husbands. We were hoping that all would go well and the boys would listen. We were pleasantly surprised at how well they all did. Yes of course a lot of animals were lazy but the boys still had fun. They especially loved the snakes, as you can tell they are all boy!
Brycen haning out in the stroller eating the map!

Jaxon

Tyler

All boys seeing what monkey they were most like! (minus Brycen)

This crocodile looked fake because it wasn't moving. The only thing that let us know that it was real was looking at his throat, occasionally it would move. It was crazy! I wish my boys could hold still that long! ;)

The turtles of all things were one of the only animals moving.

And of course, baby Zuri. She was so cute to watch!!

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

I love how all the boys have plaid shorts on. That's what I'm dressing my little guy in this summer too. Plaid shorts on little boys is adorable.

Cute pictures!

Jess said...

We went to the zoo this week too. It was fun to see the new baby elephant. We didn't see the crocodile though? It does look fake. How fun!

Cute pictures!