Thursday, August 12, 2010

No kids allowed!!!

Last weekend was our first trip with my parents, grandparents, siblings and their spouses. All the kids stayed and got to play with their other grandparents. We went to St. George for 4 days and 3 nights. We rented a house, we was wonderful I would definetly recommend doing that. We went to 3 different plays, 2 in Cedar City and we saw Tarzan at Tuachan. It was such a wonderful weekend to just have fun as couples and enjoy each others company.
This is our house!

We played some Wii, pool, and air hockey!

We swam every chance we could especially the guys! We also had a lot of late nights because of this pool!

Lots of craziness!

All of us at the green show before, Much Ado about Nothing.
Thanks mom and dad for making it possible, and especially thank you to my wonderful in-laws who kept 5 boys under six in one piece while we were gone. You don't know how thankful we are to you, we all needed such a wonderful break!

4 comments:

Laurel C. said...

What a great idea! My family should do that too.

I love the picture of all 6 couples sitting on the lawn. What a fun picture!

Jana said...

The chubbiest should be in the back not right in the front, wow how gross but it was a very fun trip!!!! :)

Megan J. Dawson said...

Wow, what a fun idea! I love Tuachan.

Natalie said...

HEAVENLY!! That would be a hard trip to end. I can't even imagine what it would be like to leave my kids and to spend that time with family is even better!