Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just keep swimming....and other fun things!

I have been so frustrated with myself, because we have done some fun things but I was not very good at taking many pictures. I had my camera with me at those times but I didn't pull it out. I didn't even get any pictures of the 4th of July. I am a little bit annoyed by that one. Oh well at least I got some.

The end of June we went with all of Jason's family up to Lava Hot Springs. We just camped 2 nights, I think that was the perfect amount for our boys. Thanks again mom for keeping Brycen at your house so we could have fun with Tyler and Jaxon.

Jason and Tyler floating around.

This is the only picture I got of Jaxon at Lava, the poor boy was so tired because we had to give him benedryl that morning because of this...

This is about an hour or 2 after we woke up the first morning. We he first woke up he couldn't open it at all.

What a ham!!!!

This is what I came home to after Relief Society one night. Poor Jason had to deal with it all, because I left my phone in the car.

Also, every year we get to go to Jason's uncles house to swim in their pool. Brycen's first time in a pool and he loved it. I was surprised we got every smiling for the most part. It was a lot of fun and nice because Tyler and Jaxon were so easy because they just float around in the tubes and are happy and content. So far are summer has been a lot of fun. Hopefully I will be able to take more pictures of the things that we have to come.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Holy cow! What happened to Tyler's nose?

I love the pictures of summer fun!