Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Family Pictures

This is one of our favorites!

My handsome boys!! I love this picture it is my favorite!!

The little stinker Tyler of the group, most of the pictures we got were either chessy or to forced smiles. Thankfully we got a few that I loved.

My mellow Jaxon!!

My sweet little Brycen!!! He was the best of all 3 of the boys to smile and sit still, you wouldn't have thought that a 1 year old would be better than a 5 year old!

I also put my favorite family picture up on top as the header and changed my boys pictures on the side of the other ones I liked of them.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Nice pics. I can't believe you have three boys!

Laurel C. said...

CUTE pictures! They turned out great.

Megan J. Dawson said...

Your pictures are great! Your boys are so handsome!

Raab Family said...

Super cute pictures!! They are all great!!

Tara said...

Oh I LOVE these! So much work, huh? My Tyler was such a stink that my sister had her work cut out for her. Then the girls were a little "stiff" in their smiles and so it was crazy trying to get good pictures. I Love how these turned out. YOur boys are adorable!