Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!!!

We had a great Halloween weekend. On Friday we painted out pumpkins. On Saturday we went to the mall for a little bit and trick or treated there. Then Jason took Tyler and Jaxon around our neighborhood. The boys had a lot of fun, it is fun that they are old enought to do it on their on and they know what to do.

Brycen only tried to eat the paint brush a couple of times. Ha ha!

Jaxon with his finshed product.

Tyler

Jason's is the only one who carved one, I think it turned out great!



Our family of pumkpins!

Diddy Kong, Mario, and Luigi!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how cute! I love their costumes... and those mustaches crack me up! Love the pumpkins, too!

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

What a cute idea... I love the costumes :) Very cute boys indeed!!! By the way if you've been following our blog, it no longer works so I had to create another address... it is www.sudykas.blogspot.com if you needed to know :)