Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th!

Our 4th was the same as most years but great. We watch a lot of softball, watch a parade, hang out with family, and watch fireworks!

Waiting for the parade to start, his favorite part was the motorcycles!
About half to the Jacobsen cousins!! So fun!!


L. Tom Perry was in our parade! My mom works at the city and helped put the parade this year, we asked her how she got him to come her response was, "I asked him." I just wish I would have been able to go the the fireside he did on Sunday night!! I told Tyler that an apostle would be there his reply was "a real one." So fun to watch the kids learn about the church!



Waiting for the fireworks playing games!


Eating


and more eating!


Brycen like the fireworks that people were setting off before the big ones. When the big ones started he was scared and snuggled right into me. Slowly he would peak and look and then snuggle right back in, finally he fell asleep!! We had a great 4th, we hope you did too!!

No comments: