Monday, September 22, 2008

Best Buds

Each week my friend and I do a trade with our boys. I watch hers on Monday and she watched mine on Wednesdays. It is so nice and I am so thankful for they opportunity to be on my own for an hour. Thanks Amanda! Well today all the boys were playing and her 9 month old Jonathan was sitting on the floor and I thought it was so cute because Jaxon was so soft with him, and went right over and sat right next to him on the floor. He just sat there and played next to him for awhile so of course I had to get out my camera.

I love the shocked look on their faces!

This one is for you Amanda, he has such a cute smile!

Of course, Tyler and Spencer didn't want to be left out of the pictures. Trying to get all of them looking was impossible, but I got 3 out of 4 not bad.

Jaxon just looked so cute in this picture I couldn't resist.

Later today Jason and I were making dinner so we turned on a show for the boys. We looked over to check on them and this is what we saw. I hope that they can always be best buds!


2 comments:

James and Heidi Dryden said...

Oh! My little guys are so dang cute! I miss them.

MandaJ said...

That is so fun. I'm glad they both have a little friend to hang out with. Spence SO needs that manly influence in his day.