Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!

On Monday we finally got a chance to go to a pumpkin patch that offered a hay ride out to their pumpkin patch, and then we got to choose a pumpkins. It was so fun to see their faces when they saw the pumpkins. I loved that it didn't take to long and that is held their attention. Later after we had dinner we decided to let them paint them. They had a blast!! I am so excited for the fun traditions we get to start with our kids each holiday!

Tyler in the pumpkin patch

Jaxon and Tyler on the trailer with the pumpkins.

Tyler proudly showing off the pumpkin he picked out.

As you can tell Jaxon had more fun playing with the paint bottles and painting on himself. Yes we helped a little bit. He thought it was so funny.

Tyler and Mommy painting his pumpkin.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What cute boys you have Michelle. It's such a fun time of year.

Jana said...

yay!! So cute and fun! It is great fun to start traditions and hopefully they will want to be around home as they are growing up!!:)

Erin said...

Hey Michelle,
I'm so glad you found me. I was wondering if you had a blog after you found me on facebook. Your boys are so cute and both right around my kids age. I love it! I think Tyler and Caleb are only a couple of days apart. Calebs birthday is May 13th. Where are you guys living now, still in Perry? We should get together sometime and let our kids play.

Its good to see you.

Erin