Monday, October 27, 2008

St. George

This weekend Jason and I got to get away with his brother and sister-in-law. We got to go for a business type trip with World Finacial Group, who Jason works for as a finacial planner. We were able to go to one of the founders of his company's house and hear about his journey in this business. I am still kicking myself because I left my camera back at the hotel. They have the most amazing house and view. You could see all of St. George and more. It was really uplifting and motivating to hear his story and his wife's. They were the both so nice and humble and down to earth. Saturday we were able to do sealings at the temple. I am so thankful for the opportunity we have to do Heavenly Father's work in the temple. What a beautiful place!! It was a relaxing weekend. I am so grateful for the great time away I got to spend with just Jason.



When we finally got the boys home. Tyler had fallen asleep in the car and was out for the night, but Jaxon was the complete opposite. He was running all over and laughing and having so much. I could definetly tell he was glad to be home.


2 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

super cute little jaxon! and love st. george!

Jana said...

how in the world do you do those? My little Jaxon.... such a cutie and a ham!! :)