Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cruise!

I was so blessed this past week to be able to go on a cruise with Jason, my kids got to play with their Grandma and Grandpa Eddington. Thank you mom and dad for watching them for us. It was so wonderful. We went to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We flew into Miami and boarded the ship Norwegian Jewel. It is amazing how big these ships actually are!

This is our ship we were on the 9th floor.

This is us with the Miami coast line behind us.

One on the wonderful sunsets we witnesses, this one is from the day we left. The day we left 4 other ships did also, here is one of them.

Our first stop was in Grand Cayman.

In Grand Cayman we went to a turtle farm. They had so many turtles big and small. It was so fun to get to hold them.

Next in Grand Cayman we got to swim with the sting rays. It was so amazing! There are so many of them and they would just swim all around you. We got to hold them and they told us if with kissed them we would have 7 years good luck. I hope they were right!!

Our next stop was Cozumel Mexico.

In Cozumel we had the awesome experience of parasailing. The view was absolutely breathtaking. This is Jason at the beginning.

This is Michelle.

Here we are in Cozumel, of course at a Mexican restuant. We had such a wonderful time on our cruise. It was sad to come home, but we were glad to see our boys again. I would definely recommend a cruise to anyone. They are so worth it, you get to experience so many great things.

9 comments:

Erin said...

Your cruise looks like so much fun! We were actually looking into doing that exact cruise but we heard that the Cozumel ports were closed for some reason. We decided to do the baja mexico cruise instead so we didn't have to pay for plane tickets. Someday, I really want to do the carribbean cruise though. Happy 5 year anniversary last month! Its crazy how fast time goes by now!

Erin P

Megan J. Dawson said...

How fun! I want to go somewhere warm right now... it looks like you guys had a great time. Thankgoodness for Grandparents.

Jana said...

That looked way awesome, I wish Ryan would take me somewhere like that. I would have to be drugged, but now I witnessed you guys come home, so I would probably survive!! :)

Tara said...

So jealous! We're coming up on 10 years...maybe I could put a little bug in (my) Jason's ear!

Looks Beautiful!

Jamie and Dave Neumann said...

That looks so fun!! I am glad you were able to go.

Leavitt's said...

looks like fun. I am jealous

MandaJ said...

Looks like a great trip! Glad the boys had fun with the Grandparents too!

Debbie said...

I'm so glad you were able to go, what a refreshing trip! Looks like a lot of fun.

Jennica said...

cruises are the best! It looks like you guys had a great time and you definately deserved it! :)