Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Animal Days!!

Today we got to go to Logan to Baby Animal Days. The boys had so much fun!! Tyler surprised me because I didn't really think that he would touch the animals, but he liked the little ones. I couldn't get him to touch a sheep, cow, goat, or horse. Except for when he rode the horse, let me tell you that was a shock, because I really thought he would get scared at the last moment, but he did so good. I am so glad he is getting old enough to do these fun things with.

Adam, Blake, and Tyler with the ducklings.

Jaxon and the duckling.

Tyler and Spencer with the baby chick.

Jaxon and Tyler with the bunny. Jaxon did hold it but was to wiggly to get a picture of him with it.

Tyler holding the bunny and looking so grown up.

This was the shocker, he got right up there and had so much fun.

Jaxon and mommy on the wagon ride, he was so good and mellow the whole time, he didn't mind sitting in the stroller. Especially once he got a ballon. He was content the rest of the time, I have had to pry it from his hands a few times today, which he threw big tantrums over. He must almost be 2!!!

See what I mean!!!

Spencer, Blake, Tyler, and Adam resting on a bench.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pix and even cuter BOYS!! All of 'em!

Jana said...

yay, we had a blast!!! thanks for taking pics of my boys too!!! fun memories!! :) They were all so good and little Jaxon was so quiet!!

Debbie said...

It looks like you had such a fun day. What cute boys you have!