Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jaxon is 2!!!!

Yesterday was Jaxon's birthday, we just had a small party with cousins and grandmas and grandpas. It was a lot of fun, and I can't believe he is already 2!

You tell me who is more excited in this picture, the birthday boy or his brother and cousins.

I decided I would be a little bit creative, ok so I got the idea off the internet. We had a dirt cake in a wheelbarrow, the boys all love looking for the worms.

Eating his yummy dirt cake.

Smiling at aunt Heidi!

And of course the boys rode bikes, because we were at my parents.

3 comments:

James and Heidi Dryden said...

Of course he was smiling at me! I'm the coolest aunt that ever lived, no battles.

Tara said...

SO CUTE! I seriously might have to try one of those dirt cakes! Great idea!

Rach Wood said...

Wow, these kids just grow up so fast dont they! He is so cute! And they boys look adorable in their matching outfits in the leaves!