Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend!

We had a great Easter weekend! We started off with baby animal days on Friday. That night my parents decided they wanted to have a sleepover with all of the boys, except Jaxon because I wanted him to get sleep. They always have such a fun time with grandma and grandpa! I think all of them had a lot of fun, and will probably always remember it. Thanks mom and dad!! Saturday we started out with an Easter egg hunt at Perry park, which lasted all of about 2 minutes, but the kids didn't care. Then we got to watch my nephew play soccer, then another easter egg hunt with my parents. Then we took a much needed rest, to await our next party and Easter egg hunt with my grandparents. On Sunday morning the boys got their easter baskets, and were very upset because they didn't have much time to look and play because we have 9 church, so it was definetly a rushed and whiny morning. Later that day we headed to Jason's parents to spend some time there, we went for a great walk, let the kids play at the park, and enjoyed each others company. I love holiday's because I all the great memories we get to make with our kids, and be able to spend time with our wonderful families.
Tyler and Blake waiting for the Easter egg hunt at Perry Park.

Tyler collecting eggs.


Jaxon had to open every egg before he would put it in his basket.

Tyler at my mom and dad's. All 5 boys baskets looked like his at the end. Thanks mom and dad!

My boys in their matching ties for Easter.

Resting after church.


More resting.

Also on Monday Jason had the day off so we went to the zoo. We had so much fun spending some time with them, and the boys had fun spending time with daddy.

2 comments:

Jana said...

It was a great weekend!!! I loved it too, and the kids were fun to see the excitement in their faces!! Cute kids!! :)

Tara said...

How fun! Love the U blanket! Go Utes! :o)